Digital Photography & Imaging: Week 10

WEEK 10 (25/10/2021)
Adena Tan Sue Lynn (0345769)
Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
Digital Photography & Imaging 


Lecture

After Effects

What is After Effects?

  • A 2.5D Animation Software
  • Used for animation, visual effects & motion picture compositing. 
  • Used in film, television & web video creation.
  • Uses hundreds of effects that can be used to manipulate imagery.
  • Allows to combine layers of video and images into the same scene.
  • Takes a different approach for creating movement.
  • Manipulates vector and rasterized art to create and tell a story. 
  • We can integrate physical based media by using photographs & videography.


Practical

First, I watched the video to refresh my mind on the process.

Then, I started up Adobe Animate, and this came up which worried me just a little bit. 
Figure 1.1.1 Screenshot

Luckily, it didn't affect my process too much. Below is my screenshot of the animation timeline.
Figure 1.1.2 Screenshot of timeline

Below is my final video.



Popular Posts