Introduction to Creative Writing

WEEK 01 - WEEK 14 (25/04/2024 - 25/07/2024)
Adena Tan Sue Lynn (0345769) / Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
Introduction to Creative Writing
Writing Portfolio

DIRECTORY


Introduction

Hello there, I'm Adena. The genres I really enjoy are romance and drama. I could read them for days and days! My usual reading times are during the morning. I use this time to set my head, and it honestly, helps me get my energy for the day. I took this class as I really enjoyed writing fictional stories for my high school exams and assignments. I knew for a long time that I wanted to study this in more depth than what my previous school taught me. 

I really hope you enjoy my creative writing works! Thank you for reading. 


Assignment 01: Short Story



Assignment 02: Monologue



Assignment 03: Poetry Writing


Popular Posts